Responsibilities for Head of Product Development:
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy.
- Create and present visionary innovations, strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases, through a deep understanding of our B2B customers.
- Recruit, manage, and mentor a team of product managers, product owners and related personnel.
- Manage Product lifecycle from concept to launch of the products across all business lines.
- Monitor and assess product development, while always looking for enhancements.
- Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends, and competitive opportunities in refining and evolving the product roadmap.
- Work closely with other stakeholders including engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements within agreed timeframes.
- Use deep analysis, experimentation, and both qualitative and quantitative data to constantly improve the products and customer experience, while driving growth and profitability.
Requirements for Head of Product Development:
- Minimum 5+ years products experience.
- Have built at least 1 product and grown it to 500K+ users (it can be anything).
- Able to speak Indonesian and English fluently.
- Tier 1 university domestically or International graduate.
- Experience in building great user experiences by anticipating expectations during the launch of a big feature of a product.
- Strong communication skills and a balanced personality.
- Feel comfortable talking to different stakeholders from different departments inside and outside the company.
- Passion for B2C B2B products, you love exploring new apps and breaking down the most-used apps.
- Constantly question various decisions of features in favorite app and design thinking is something you don’t just read but practice.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.
Send your updated CV with subject: Position – Full name to firstname.lastname@example.org