Responsibilities for Corporate Secretary :
- Have knowledge in the field of law, know capital market law, know capital market rules, investors
- Understand the corporate finance process
- Have experience in managing board of directors meetings, stakeholder and making RUPS
- Know corporate government, risk management, and securities analysis.
- Have experience in making XBRL financial reports in the IDX electric reporting system.
- Have experience in public release and press media.
- Have administrative and correspondence skills
Requirements for Corporate Secretary :
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the preparation of Initial Public Offerings, including dealing with Legal Consultants, Notaries, Public Accountants, Underwriters, OJK, Media, etc.
- Managing Legal Department, making Legal Ageements with third parties and also Responsible for implementing Good Corporate Governance principles.
- Assisting HR Department with recruitment and filing of employee documentation and monitoring of employee training.
- Managing Business Development Department to Ensure the work plan goes according to the timeline, etc.
- Become the main mediator with subordinates, including holding Director’s Meetings
Send your updated CV with subject: Position – Full name to firstname.lastname@example.org